Through Emily's Eyes

Hey... I'm Emily. And this is my blog...it's pretty cool I guess.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Seana!

Okay so it's Seana's birthday and she's now 17!! Hurray Seana! Hope it's a great day and I hope you ate lots of turkey and cake this weekend! Love yahs!

Yesterday I had my thanksgiving dinner, and boy was it goood. Right now I am eating a leftover turkey sandwich while typing. Man, that's another thing I love about thanksgiving; leftovers. Who doesn't freakin love leftover thanksgiving? MM.... I have become pro at making the perfect turkey sandwich (which I wasn't allowed to make today cause we have to save the gravy for tonight, dang). Anyways It's still good. I have 3 types of turkey sandwiches :D lol.

Happy turkey weekend everyone!

Tata!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I LOVE leftovers!!!!!!!
ESPECIALLY after turkey time (I forget what it's actually called...lol)

BTW...I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!!!!

-Insane (aka Flippy aka Mike)

October 10, 2006 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home