Through Emily's Eyes

Hey... I'm Emily. And this is my blog...it's pretty cool I guess.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"let's waste time, chasing cars..."

Favourite song of the moment: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

"And if I lay here, and if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's bursting into life."

Such a gorgeous song! I've been listening to it non-stop for the past few days. So if you haven't heard it, downlaod it cause it's beautiful!

So I got the date for the day I am supposed to visit the rheumatoligist at SickKids. It's freaking November 20th! I understand that doctors are busy and everything, but my doctor told me that I need to see him right away, as quickly as possible. That isn't quickly! Sad :(. On the bright side, my aunt works at the hospital in Newmarket and there is a rheumatoligist in the hospital. She said she might be able to get me in sooner, and I sure hope so.

Completley random story, but in grade 7 I joined the knitting club and began to knit a scarf. I re-joined in grade 8 (hey it was for AAACS points, do not mock). Anyways a few days ago I found it in the closet downstairs. I made me laugh because here is an unfinished scarf I started in grade 7 (I am now in grade 11) sitting unfinished in the basement for 4-5 years! Haha, so I am in the process of knitting it again. It only took me 5 years to finish... *sigh*

Tonight is the best TV night ever. Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars. Unfortunatley I don't get the channel they are both on, so it's Gilmore Girls at 10, and downloading Veroncia Mars tomorrow (hopefully).

That's all for now, later!

Em

P.S: Seana I am praying for you! Hopefully you are feeling better soon and the swelling in your jaw goes down!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks hun! haha i look like a chipmunk but only on one side, lol!! *hugs!* i hope you get into a rheumatologist soon!!!! I'm praying for you!!! LOVE YOU!!!! *muah*

October 17, 2006 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home