Through Emily's Eyes

Hey... I'm Emily. And this is my blog...it's pretty cool I guess.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's begining to look a lot like....

Currently listening to : Safety in the Darkness - Kids in the Way

"The smoke is in the air, choking out the sun
It's rising in the air, I can't see
And I will find you there, somewhere in the dark
Buried in a place between dead and broken hearts
There's safety in the darkness, there's safty in the dark"


Christmas! It begining to look a LOT like Christmas, my favourite time of the year. We put up our christmas decorations yesterday (yes, we put them up the begining of November). I looooove Christmas, everything about it. The sights, smells, tastes, feels, everything!! It's all just sooo good. Today I started Christmas shopping with my sister, and tonight I'm going over to her place to watch Christmas with the Kranks. She also has her decorations up and she baked all day the past few days, so there will be lots of christmas treats! Plus, the snow has made us very happy (like last night I spent a good 20 minutes catching snowflakes with Seana, Sara, Vanessa, Andrea and Hannah.) Only 51 days until the BIG day ;) (which means only 26 days until my birthday) .

So I had no English class or Law class on Thursday or Friday. It's going to be wired having all four classes again on Monday, haha. The time of cancelled classes is pretty much over now. Fall sports have ended, and I am fairly sure none of my teachers do winter sports. Sad. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I guess it's time to get started on the mountainous (spelling?) piles of law I have to do before monday.

Later,
Emily.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Christmas too!! :o) hehe, and snowflake catching was fun.. until the creepy guy showed up, lol. I wish we had cancelled classes more often (I've never had one! :O lol)

November 05, 2006 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home