Through Emily's Eyes

Hey... I'm Emily. And this is my blog...it's pretty cool I guess.

Monday, November 20, 2006

A-maz-ing Weekend!

Currently listening to: Goodbye - Audio Adrenaline

"Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, my old friend. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, we've reached the end. You know I won't forget you, you know I never could. And when I said I loved you, you know I meant for good."

I had an incredible weekend! Friday I went out for supper with Sara and Seana and we had a grand old time sitting at Kelsey's for 2 hours lol. After that was youth group which is always a lot of fun. Saturday was the BEST day of all becuase I went Christmas shopping with my mom in Pickering and then it was concert time! Audio Adreneline's last concert ever in Canada was Sat. night and there was no way I was missing that. I couldn't. So me and my sister got the gang together (being me, her, Seana, Sara, and Andrea) got a ride down (Marilyn) and had a completely incredible time! It was the best I have ever seen them. Although, that could be becuase I was very close to the stage and was never close when I've seen them before. They are an absolutley amazing band, it's so sad to know I will never see them in concert again. Good run, Audio Adrenaline! Audios, goodbye, and thank you!

I have to do an entire essay tonight... ikes. I guess I should probably get on that.

Pictures!

Audios,
Emily



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must concur about the concert and the dinner! lol, it was a grand time at the restaurant but Audio A sealed the deal for one of the best weekends ever! :D

November 21, 2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Sounds like you had an amazing weekend! Hope the essay writing went well!

Mike

November 28, 2006 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home