Through Emily's Eyes

Hey... I'm Emily. And this is my blog...it's pretty cool I guess.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's that time again....

So, last Friday it was my birthday, I am FINALLY 16! So this whole year I knew that my mom was throwing me a surprise party, and I always end up finding about surprises. This year however, I didn't know about it and was completley surprised! It was so cool. My friends from school and youth griup and my family was there. It was a very happy. It was on Thursday night, because the friday was a PA day (on my birthday boo-yah!)
So that was my party. Then on friday Sara and Seana came over around 11:30 and we watched High School Musical (my gift from them). At 2:00 we went to pick up Joel from school (he's a little skipper) and we went to see Santa Clause 3 in theatres for my birthday! After the movie we went to Starbucks and then youth group. It was a swell day.

Yesterday Sara begged me into hangin gout with her (ha, I kid I kid...) and we played the Sims 2 Pets, a gift from my brother. It was fun making ugly people and pets Sara! lol.

And tomorrow I have a Chemistry test. Man I detest Lord of the Flies.... with a passion....

Later!
Emily

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Hey Hey Hey! Happy Birthday!!!

Glad the party was a surprise, tho I can't lie, I didn't know it was... good thing I showed up late (or on time if you're me...lol)

Mike

December 04, 2006 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home