Through Emily's Eyes

Hey... I'm Emily. And this is my blog...it's pretty cool I guess.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Layout

Currently listening to: The Mission - Newsboys

Okay, so I was bored of the old one, it was all white and plain. Now before you go all "But it's... it's pink!" Let me remind you that I am a girl, and I like pink. So Ha!

Anyways I got the new Newsboys CD for my birthday and I am completley obsessed with this one song called Something Beautiful.

"It's a voice that wispers my name. It's a kiss without any shame. Something beautiful like a song that stirs in my head. Singing love will take us where something's beautiful....
It's a child on her wedding day, it's the daddy that gives her away. Father something beautiful. When we laugh so hard we cry, oh the love between you and I. Something beautiful."

English is completley sucko. It's like english teachers think that this is the only class you get homework in therefore you should pile it up. Uhh, yah... of course. *insert sarcasm here*. But other than mountains of english, I haven't been up to much.

That's about it, later.

Emily.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

hahaha, lol... I love the pink!!! I can't really say anything against 'cuz I have a pink shirt, but thats ok cuz pink isn't all that bad...

Its so true with english...same here except with Anthro... :(...

Live large and loud!
Mike

December 07, 2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger Gaby said...

Love the layout :]

December 09, 2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I like pink, but you really should update the blog part too...That kinda is the point silly! ;)

January 14, 2007 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home