Through Emily's Eyes

Hey... I'm Emily. And this is my blog...it's pretty cool I guess.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I really, really hate titles....

Currently listening to: Blind Behind the Wheel- Kids in the Way
"Can you hear me, the voice inside your ear
Can you feel me, the wind that chills your tears.
And all of this time we wasted was lost inside of this
Can you hear me, the noise that brought you here. "


Goodbye Exams!! Out of all the exams, my hardest one was probably chemistry. Easiest was *gasp* Law! I was so surprised, it was easier than Travel and for that class I *had* the exam ahead of time. Oh well, I think I did prety good overall.

So currently, I am going through every song on my ipod. Normally I cut it off around like 15 and start again, ha. But not this time. I have 243 songs on my ipod and I am currently on 177. I'm doing pretty good for myself lol. Although I have skipped a few songs that I really don't feel like listening to (only like 5 though....). Hmmm, I think I'm gonna add more songs on today....

Yes, I know I have no life.

Oh yah, and Im back to the old layout. I started hating the pink one, it got really ugly after like a day lol.

Oooh, new song. It's "Cover me" by Mae.... cool beat.

Well I'm gonna go play guitar or something. Later!

Emily

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Yay for exams being over!!!

Law was the easiest??!? Thats odd... I would have thought that the most difficult...

Fun stuff on the layout, though I wouldn't personally complain about the colour of the old one... but I didn't have to see it everyday, so I guess that may make a difference, lol.

Have fun!
Mike

January 31, 2007 8:31 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yay for exams being over!!!

Law was the easiest??!? Thats odd... I would have thought that the most difficult...

Fun stuff on the layout, though I wouldn't personally complain about the colour of the old one... but I didn't have to see it everyday, so I guess that may make a difference, lol.

Have fun!
Mike

January 31, 2007 8:32 PM  
Blogger Gaby said...

Wow, Law was the easiest? That's funny.

Anywho, I like your layout. Hope you're doing good, Em!

February 04, 2007 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home