Through Emily's Eyes

Hey... I'm Emily. And this is my blog...it's pretty cool I guess.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

TItles are overrated

Titles are overrated

"The Time has come to stand for all we believe in. So I for one am going to give my praise to you. Today's the day it's all or nothing. All the way, my praise goes out to you. All the praise goes out to you. Today, Today I live for one thing. To give you praise in everything I do. Yah all the praise goes out to you."

Wow, long time no blog. It could be because I forgot my login name after I got a new tower for my computer, or it could be because I haven't been motivated to blog it.

Currently I'm in a very nervious/anxious mood. Exams begin Thrusday, and I really just want to get this semester over with. It's been... a bad semester. I'm I'm very excited for Graphite. What better way to fix a bad semester by ending it with the best weekend of the year. To me, there's nothing better than singing and playing my guitar for my God. It's what I love to do, and I for one can't wait.

This is my exam schedule

Thrusday: English
Friday: Travel and Tourism
Monday: Chemistry
Tuesday: Law

My really hefty exams start next week, but I'm still stressing out about them already lol. Soif you could pray for me, t'would be amazing!

Later, Emily

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Hooray for the end of the semester and fie upon exams... I'm techncally supposed to be working on one right now (computers) but it is OK... gah is it annoing tho...

Lots of prayers for you!

Mike

January 25, 2007 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lots of prayers!

I love Graphite too! :D:D:D Can't wait!

January 25, 2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

We are the comment posters...the three of us! It's like our own special clique. *snap* I love the fie thing Flipstah! I agree fie upon exams and good luck Em! So excited for Graphite!! Go Band!

January 28, 2007 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home